02 The Inspired Wardrobe: One Drawer At A Time
Eager with my new found resolve to clean my mess up, I started with the dresser. That immediately seemed like too much. I have drawers that don't close completely because they are so jammed with stuff. So... one drawer at a time. Just one drawer. I chose the top right drawer because this was the drawer that I honestly had no idea what was in it. Ready to find out? It's kinda embarrassing...
the whole another drawer!
Join me on this journey and let's really get to know ourselves and our unique style in the process.
PS. To see all of the blog posts in this series, click #theinspiredwardrobe
- 4 pairs of black stockings
- 1 package (unopened) of thigh high stockings
- 3 super casual summer dresses
- 4 belts I never wear
- a bikini top
- a super cute royal blue bathing suit cover up
- a Spanx shaper
- 4 different tank tops I've never worn
- 4 pairs of nude panty hose... because I love them? No idea...
- 3 pairs of "boobs" (the padded inserts that go into sports bras and some tops)
- 1 sad "boob" with no pair