Want a HUGE discount on a color analysis?
Colorful U VIP members can get an online color analysis case study for only $97 vs the full professional color analysis at $397
Here are some important things you need to know before placing this order:
- This service is exclusive to VIP Members only.
- You will receive Jen's thoughts on your color type on a monthly live color analysis group call.
- Your color fan, color guide and ebook are NOT included in this offer.
- Instructions on how to submit your photos will be given to you when you complete your purchase.
The process is simple:
- Join the VIP Colorful U membership (do not purchase here)
- Complete the short form on the thank you page
- Your welcome email will offer you the color analysis purchase button
- Purchase your $97 Color Analysis
- Submit your photo based on the instructions you receive
- Jen and her team will do a color analysis case study for you on the next monthly live call. You'll finally know your color type!!
The May call is fully booked. Any new orders will be included in the June VIP Color Analysis call.
The next live VIP Color Analysis call will be June 24, 2022
We look forward to helping you discover your color type!
Please email a head shot and a close up of your eye to my support team. They will make sure I receive your email and photos.
It's helpful if you include your order number in the subject of your email.
Please follow the guidelines below when taking and submitting your photos:
- Describe your hair and eye color in your own words
- Please tell us if your hair is colored or if it is natural in the photos
- Hold an ultra white piece of paper in front of you just below your neck.
- Please make sure the paper is white and not ivory. Photo copy paper is fine.
- Wear a white shirt if you can.
- Submit a head shot that includes your entire head, neck and shoulders.
- Have a relaxed closed mouth smile. No frowning! ;-)
- Submit a close up of your eye. This can be tricky. Do the best you can.
BEST: Take your photo outside on an overcast day or at the golden hour (google it)
GOOD: Take your photo indoors facing out of a north facing window. Turn off the interior lights.
AVOID: Interior lighting, inside of a car, harsh sunlight, shadows and shade.
Thank you so much for trusting me with your quick color analysis.I look forward to seeing your beautiful face.*HUGS*Jen