Spend up to 90 minutes with Jen Vax on a zoom call as she reviews your color analysis, defines your signature colors and chats with you about any questions you have and any goals you may have.
Here's what's included:
- Up to 90 minutes on a zoom call with Jen Vax - this is an interactive chat where you get to ask questions, get clarity and customize your color palette
- A review of your online color analysis - Jen explains her thinking and shows you her thought process to get to your color type
- Your color fans shipped to you
- A personalized e-book that shows your signature colors and 6 best colors
- Your color guide that shows HOW to wear your colors
- A high quality color chart print of your signature colors mailed to you - Jen will customize your signature color palette with you on the live call to make sure your colors reflect your personality
- One year of VIP - this is where you will get ongoing coaching on wearing your colors, makeup, personal style and hair.
How this works:
Upon completion of your order, you will receive an email with instructions to schedule your time slot with Jen. You will also be instructed to email your photos to her. Then, you will meet with Jen via zoom at the date and time scheduled.
You will be ready to shop and edit your wardrobe with your colors!
I only offer 2 personal 1:1 sessions each month due to my schedule. There are 2 slots available for January. Please schedule as soon as possible. If you would like something sooner, please consider one of my consultants or joining VIP.
What People Are Saying
"It was so wonderful to meet you and learn so much and get clarity (finally!). I can’t wait to learn more through the other materials and start applying them. I’ve always felt my closet is my artist’s palette and getting dressed is a daily process of creating art. You’ve also given me a roadmap for how I can start to streamline my closet and cosmetics as I look to live a more focused life of beauty, integrity and discovery.This was a wonderful gift!" ~ Carol
"i am positively delighted! You made it so easy.I want to thank you from the depth (as a deep :-D ) of my heart for the chat and for your sharing your knowledge with me.I got lots of clarity from it, it just makes sense and gave me the direction for a better alignment. This is lovely 😇🙌Gratitude & blessings,"~ Sylvie
"I’m SOOOO GLAD that I got my color analysis from you! It is well worth the cost! Highly recommend!" ~ Debbie
"I’m so, so glad I went with the professional color analysis. Jen did mine; it was worth every penny. Now I use my color fan to buy clothes in colors that I know will look great on me. That means I save money and time buying clothes that don’t look great and ultimately I don’t wear. Thanks Jen!" ~ Kay
"Getting the professional color analysis by Your Color Style was an extravagance for me, but so worth it! I naturally gravitate towards cool colors, but those colors don’t flatter me. It’s been a process moving to the SWM palette, but I’m so glad to have found my color home. I feel more confident and get many more compliments." ~ Eileen
"I did the professional color analysis and learned that I was SWD. I initially didn't believe it, but was opened to try the palette. I love the palette especially wearing the best pink for me. I added coral and replaced black with dark brown. I don't like shopping for clothes but now that I know my color palette, it is more enjoyable because I can overlook the colors that are not flattering - and focus on the ones that do! The analysis is worth because you save money and the long run by not wasting money on clothes that don't do anything for you." ~Romae
"I'm so happy I got my color analysis from Jen. I was doubting myself when I stopped dying my hair, and it was a birthday present to myself. So worth it!" ~ Linda
"[The color analysis is] soooo worth it - for those that aren’t obvious i don’t understand why they even hesitate" ~ Marjorie
"I had the professional color analysis more than a year ago and it was so freeing to get the results!! If you really want to know [your colors], do the analysis." ~ Deborah
How To Submit Your Photo
Please email a head shot and a close up of your eye to my support team. They will make sure I receive your email and photos.
It's helpful if you include your order number in the subject of your email.
Please follow the guidelines below when taking and submitting your photos:
- Describe your hair and eye color in your own words
- Please tell us if your hair is colored or if it is natural in the photos
- Hold an ultra white piece of paper in front of you just below your neck.
- Please make sure the paper is white and not ivory. Photo copy paper is fine.
- Wear a white shirt if you can.
- Submit a head shot that includes your entire head, neck and shoulders.
- Have a relaxed closed mouth smile. No frowning! ;-)
- Submit a close up of your eye. This can be tricky. Do the best you can.
BEST: Take your photo outside on an overcast day or at the golden hour (google it)
GOOD: Take your photo indoors facing out of a north facing window. Turn off the interior lights.
AVOID: Interior lighting, inside of a car, harsh sunlight, shadows and shade.
Thank you so much for trusting me with your quick color analysis.I look forward to seeing your beautiful face.*HUGS*Jen