Confused Between Color Types?
This webinar replay is for you if you are familiar with Your Color Style and you are struggling between a few color types. For example, “Am I Soft Cool & Deep or Bright Cool & Deep?”
This webinar is different! I have never taught my 3 steps this way before. I'm turning things upside down and sharing with you a different way to learn your color type.Within 5 minutes, you will narrow down the 12 color types to 4. Then, with my simple guidelines, you'll be able to narrow down to your BEST color palette.
You could be editing your wardrobe and shopping with confidence in less than an hour!!
Watch the first 6 minutes here
Discover Your Color Palette
There are 12 color types in Your Color Style. Jen will help you narrow those 12 down to one BEST color palette that will flatter your coloring and tone.
All Hair Colors and Skin Colors Included
Your Color Style is an inclusive color analysis methodology. Whether you have brown skin, grey hair, olive skin, neutral skin, a combination of these or a completely unique combination, Your Color Style can help you learn your most flattering colors.
What Colors To Avoid
As I walk you through the 3 steps, sometimes it's more helpful to talk about why some colors may not feel right. Warning: lightbulb moments may occur
This is a recording of a previous live webinar
You will receive a link to the recording which is packed with 60 minutes of information and answers to a LOT of questions.
Receive the PDF of the presentation
You will be able to download the exact PDF that I present in the webinar. This document is pure gold. It has all of the tips, questions, photos and color palettes that I review in the webinar.
This Webinar Replay Is For You if…
- You’ve watched a few Your Color Style videos
- You have an understanding of the terms we use: Bright, Soft, Warm, Cool, etc
- You have an idea of your color type but need help narrowing down to the right one.
This Webinar Replay is NOT for you if…
- You know nothing about Your Color Style
- You are hoping to see personal color analysis drapings (you can see many of these on the blog and our YouTube channel)
- You have no idea what colors flatter you. You are just starting out on your color journey. If so, I recommend visiting the Start Here page.
- Full transparency: You may still learn a lot watching this video, but it may also confuse you if you are new to all of this.