Welcome to Your Color Style™ ! I’m so glad you’re here.
Have you been struggling with trying to find your BEST colors?
Do you look in your closet and think, “I have NOTHING to wear!” even though it’s jammed with clothes?
Or my favorite… you still have clothes you’ve never worn because you discovered they just don’t look right on you once you brought them home. Or they’re buried among all of your other so-so clothes.
Well, let’s get you on track!
As you already know, wearing the RIGHT colors can have a truly positive impact on your self confidence. When you look good, you feel good. Hell, if you look AMAZING, you feel amazing! That’s the goal.
You want a wardrobe that is efficient… mix-and-match… and perfectly YOU. Loaded with your BEST colors and in your personal style.
So, how do you go from a closet full of clothes that sort of look OK to a wardrobe that works for you all the time?
Step 1: Know Your Colors
Before doing anymore shopping or cleaning out your closet, you really need to know your color type. What colors look best on you based on your natural coloring and tone? I have a few resources for you that will help you figure out your BEST color palette:
- [FREE] Take the online color analysis quiz
- [FREE] Download my free e-book “What Colors Look Good On Me?“
- [$67] Join the Color Style Club where you will have access to DIY Color Analysis tools
- [$297] Sign up for a Professional Online Color Analysis. Within 3-5 business days, you’ll know your colors and you can finally stop guessing. PLUS you get access to the Color Style Club for FREE. PLUS, you get your color fan for FREE shipped to you anywhere in the world!
Step 2: Order Your Color Fan and Color Wheel
Once you know your color type, you’re going to want to have your complete color palette and color wheel on hand. Your color wheel and color fan will be invaluable for making smart decisions when cleaning out your closet. PLUS your color fan will make shopping so much easier. It’s going to help you prevent expensive mistakes. If you sign up for a professional color analysis, then you get your color fan and color wheel for FREE!
Step 3: Get Organized
Before you go shopping, let’s figure out what you have right now. You’re going to want to go through your closet and drawers and get organized. Get rid of clothes that do not suit you. Group your BEST colors together. Take note of clothes you can save with the right accessory. Free yourself of the “old and tired” you. It’s time to make room for the true beautiful you to shine through.
- [$67] Join the Color Style Club and get access to mini-courses that will walk you through optimizing your wardrobe based on your color palette.
- [$67] Order your color fan to help you make smart decisions. You don’t have to guess at what colors are in your color palette!
Step 4: Learn HOW To Wear Your Colors In Stylish Ways
At this point, you know what colors look best on you. You’re armed and dangerous with your color fan. You’re ready to shop! But wait, before you do, it’s a good idea to have some ideas on how to combine your colors with other colors to make stylish combos. Anybody can wear a great colored top… but it’s the stylish ones that can combine it smartly with another color and look amazing. Head turning fabulous.
Here are a couple of resources that you will love…
- [$67] Join the Color Style Club and get access to mini-courses that will show you how to combine your colors in stylish ways… and how to wear your colors based on your natural level of contrast. I know I sound like a broken record, but the Style Club is kinda awesome.
- [$297] Join the Signature Style Program. This is an exclusive 90-Day program that ups your personal style game. We work from the inside out to help you be the very best version of you.
I know, that was a LOT of information thrown at you at once. Where do you start? What should you do first?
Do you want my recommendation?
Sign up for a professional online color analysis first. It’s the BEST value. You get FREE access to the Color Style Club. You get your color fan for FREE… shipped to you anywhere in the world. PLUS… No more guessing. No more wasting money on clothes that don’t look right on you. You deserve to look amazing, every single day. It’s kinda a no brainer.
I hope this helps!
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send unsolicited photos. My team is very happy to answer questions about the products and services, but they will not provide opinions on personal coloring.
Hi! I’m Jen Thoden. I am a color style coach and the founder of the propriety online color system, Your Color Style™.
I help women to look as young as they feel and have the confidence to meet the world head on.
I believe that wearing the RIGHT color is transformational. It can make you look 10 years younger. It can give you the confidence you need to get through the day.