Just about everyone can wear pink. Although the shades of pink change from color palette to color palette.
See which shade of medium pink is perfect for your seasonal coloring. Then click on your season to see an outfit perfectly styled with your shade of medium pink and colors from your color palette. If you want to shop for the item, simply click on the name to be taken to that online retailer.
Not sure what season you are? Take the What Season Am I? online color quiz to find out!
1. Alfred Sung Woven Fit & Flare Dress
This pink is muted and on the cool side. It is perfect for a:
2. Kokage Ladies Watch with Yellow Band and Salmon Case
This is a more saturated pink but it still has a lot of blue in it, making it perfect for a:
3. Alfred Sung Dupioni Fit & Flare Dress
This candy color pink is bright and saturated. It will look amazing on a:
4. Christian Louboutin So Kate Patent Shocking Pink
This is a hot pink. Bright, pure and saturated. It will look incredible on a:
5. Carolina Herrera Silk Faille Pleated-Back Ball Skirt
This pink is very muted and soft. It is similar to #1 except darker. It will look good on a:
6. Zella ‘Z 5’ Tee
This light spring like pink is perfect for a:
7. BP. Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Tee
This pink is a muted version of #6 making it ideal for a:
8. Halogen ® Modal Jersey V-Neck Tee
This is almost a flesh color. One of the warm seasons that really can’t wear a bright pink is:
9. Kate Spade New York Floral Brocade Open Back Fit & Flare Dress
This is a nice medium shade of pink which is perfect for a:
What about Cool Summer and Warm Autumn. These 2 seasons really don’t have any pink in them, so you might want to avoid wearing pink. At least a medium shade of pink like these.
Make sure you click on your season’s name to see some outfit ideas using your perfect shade of royal blue!
Wear what you love!