This week’s color is purple. Did you know that purple is a universal color? Meaning, everyone can wear purple. Some look better in this color, but everyone can wear it. I have some theories as to why this is true. Maybe because the color is an even combination of red (warm) and blue (cool).
Click on your season to see an outfit perfectly styled with your shade of purple and colors from your color palette.
Not sure what season you are? Take the What Season Am I? online color quiz to find out! Or sign up for a personal seasonal color analysis.
1. Pure Summer (Cool Summer)
2. Tinted Winter (Cool Winter)
3. Pure Spring (Clear Spring)
4. Pure Winter (Clear Winter)
5. Shaded Autumn (Deep Autumn)
6. Shaded Winter (Deep Winter)
7. Tinted Spring (Light Spring)
8. Tinted Summer (Light Summer)
9. Toned Autumn (Soft Autumn)
10. Shaded Summer (Soft Summer Deep)
11. Toned Summer (Soft Summer Light)
12. Tinted Autumn
13. Toned Spring
14. Toned Winter
15. Pure Autumn (Warm Autumn)
16. Shaded Spring (Warm Spring)
Make sure you click on your season’s name to see outfit ideas using your perfect shade of purple!
Wear what you love!
You may also enjoy…