Turquoise is a bright green-blue. Some may call it teal, but teal is a little deeper and muted. Turquoise should have you thinking of tropical waters.
See which shade of turquoise is perfect for your seasonal coloring. Then click on your season to see an outfit perfectly styled with your shade of turquoise and colors from your color palette. If you want to shop for the item, simply click on the name to be taken to that online retailer.
Not sure what season you are? Take the What Season Am I? online color quiz to find out!
1. Haute Hippie Halter-Neck Waist-Tie Dress, Turquoise
This is a nice medium green blue. This shade looks great on:
2. Etro Printed Silk Crepe De Chine Wide-Leg Pants
This color looks perfect on:
3. TFNC London Malaga Maxi Dress
This is a bright turquoise. It looks amazing on a:
4. Alexis Leona Short-Sleeve Lace Sheath Dress, Turquoise
This shade of turquoise is light and bright. Perfect for a:
5. Miu Miu Cashmere Sweater
You might be surprised to know that this bright blue-green looks amazing on a:
6. Mara Hoffman Cutout Printed Halterneck Swimsuit
7. Agent Provocateur Lyssandra Underwired Swimsuit
This shade of turquoise is bright, saturated and on the blue side. This will be perfect on:
8. Kenneth Jay Lane Gold-Plated Beaded Turquoise Necklace
This shade of turquoise is a brighter blue-green. More blue than green. It looks great on:
- Warm Autumn
- Clear Spring
9. Haute Hippie Sleeveless Ruffle-Front Silk Gown
This shade of turquoise is warm and almost green. Perfect for a:
What about Deep Winter and Cool Winter? Deep Winter doesn’t really have a bright turquoise. That color palette has a nice teal and lots of blue. Cool Winter has a dark teal and bright greens. But really no green-blues to be considered turquoise.
Make sure you click on your season’s name to see outfit ideas using your perfect shade of turquoise!
Wear what you love!