There are a few different ways you can get an online color analysis with Your Color Style and learn what your most flattering colors are. Not sure where to start? Take the free course “3 Steps to Discovering Your Best Colors”.
This free course will walk through the 3 steps of the Your Color Style Methodology. You’ll discover lots of photo examples and videos to help you discover your best color palette.
DIY Color Analysis
The DIY Color Analysis Course is a fun course that provides you step-by-step instructions and tools to insert your photo into the Your Color Style color wheels. This is a fun way to see the colors next to your face.
Professional Color Analysis
Have Jen and her professional team do a personal color analysis for you. The process is simple and you receive your results within 7 to 10 business days. You don’t need to guess, we’re happy to help you.
Are you struggling to figure out if you’re Bright or Soft?
Submit your photo to Jen and team, and we will tell you if you are bright or soft based on the photo you submit.
Here are some important things you need to know before placing this order:
- This service is ideal for you if you are confident of your undertones and depth and simply need to know whether you are bright or soft.
- This is not a replacement for a professional color analysis. We will not be doing a complete color analysis. We will simply look at the photo you submit and give you our best opinion of whether you are bright or soft.
- We will not offer further advise on your color type. If you require more information, please consider signing up for a full color analysis.
- Please only submit ONE photo. Instructions on where to send your photo will be sent to you once you submit your order.
The process is simple:
- Follow the instructions that will be emailed to you
- Submit your photo
- Jen and her team will study your photo and reply with a bright or soft analysis.
We look forward to helping you!