Bright or Soft > Soft
This is Step 2 of my NEW color analysis quiz using my proprietary color system, Your Color Style™! This quiz will take you step by step through a self color analysis to help you discover your perfect colors. Click here to go to Step 1.
You Are Soft
This is where you will begin to customize your color wheel so that you are wearing your BEST colors. MOST people have either warm undertones or cool undertones.
If you have warm undertones, then you will wear the warm colors on the left side of your color wheel plus the universal colors on the cool side of the color wheel.
If you have cool undertones, then you will wear the cool colors on the right side of your color wheel plus the universal colors on the warm side of the color wheel.
It IS possible to be neutral, but I am a firm believer that every person leans more into one temperature over another. Choose your best temperature and then use the other as a secondary palette.
My FREE e-book “What Colors Look Good On Me?” is a great resource to figuring out if you have warm or cool undertones.
Step 2: Are you WARM or COOL?
Can you wear golden yellows, salmon and red-oranges? Does magenta look all wrong on you? Do you have golden or yellow in your skin, hair or eyes?
Do you have soft grey or blue eyes? Do you have a combination of cool eyes and warm hair? Do you have a pink or olive green tint to your skin?
Here is some more information to help you determine if you have warm undertones or cool undertones:
Here are some characteristics of warm undertones:
- Obvious yellow tone to skin
- Golden or golden brown tone to skin
- Warm eyes – golden, gold flecks, earthy, warm blue-green, warm brown
- Golden blonde or brown hair
- Auburn, strawberry or red hair
Here are some characteristics of cool undertones:
- Obvious pink tone to skin
- Olive tone to skin
- Cool eyes – grey, blue, cool brown, cool blue-green
- Blue tint to dark skin
- Red tint to dark skin
- Blue-black hair
- Ashy brown or blonde hair
- Silver hair
- It’s possible for a dark red head or light strawberry blonde to have cool undertones
Here are 3 more examples of how Your Color System™ works...
- Your Color Style – Jen Thoden’s New Color System – Example 2
- Your Color Style – Jen Thoden’s New Color System – Example 3
- Your Color Style – Jen Thoden’s New Color System – Example 4
You can also get access to the online interactive color wheel tools… that let you upload your photo and see yourself inside the different color wheels. This is powerful! If you want to learn how to do your own color analysis, click here.
You don’t have to guess. It’s not worth it. Let me help you discover your perfect colors. Sign up for a professional online color analysis and I’ll determine your color type based on the new Your Color Style color system.