Stop guessing and wasting money on clothes that just don't look right on you. Hire Jen and her team to do your color analysis and tell you what your color type is. Read below for all the details.
Your personal color analysis includes:
- An ebook detailing your color analysis
- A coupon to apply to the purchase of your color fan bundle ($97 value)
- A coupon to access your color guide ($27 value)
- A coupon for 3 months of the Colorful U membership ($81 value)
Instructions for your photos:
- When you receive your instructions, please send your photos to our support team
- Include your order#
- A plain white shirt is best
- Hold a white piece of paper just below your neck when taking your photos. Please make sure the paper is white, like ultra white copy paper. Avoid bright direct sunlight
- For the best results, take the photos outside on an overcast day or at the golden hour
- Inside: Please be in front of north facing window. Turn off the interior lights.
- Do not take photos with harsh sunlight, shadows, standing in the shade, from the inside of your car or from your bathroom.
- Have someone help you take your photos.
- All photos must be taken in the same setting and lighting for consistency
- Please send a close-up of your eye
- Please send a headshot
- Describe your eye color and your natural hair color
Please email a head shot and a close up of your eye to my support team. They will make sure I receive your email and photos.
It's helpful if you include your order number in the subject of your email.
Please follow the guidelines below when taking and submitting your photos:
- Describe your hair and eye color in your own words
- Please tell us if your hair is colored or if it is natural in the photos
- Hold an ultra white piece of paper in front of you just below your neck.
- Please make sure the paper is white and not ivory. Photo copy paper is fine.
- Wear a white shirt if you can.
- Submit a head shot that includes your entire head, neck and shoulders.
- Have a relaxed closed mouth smile. No frowning! ;-)
- Submit a close up of your eye. This can be tricky. Do the best you can.
BEST: Take your photo outside on an overcast day or at the golden hour (google it)
GOOD: Take your photo indoors facing out of a north facing window. Turn off the interior lights.
AVOID: Interior lighting, inside of a car, harsh sunlight, shadows and shade.
Thank you so much for trusting me with your quick color analysis.I look forward to seeing your beautiful face.*HUGS*Jen
"Oh my goodness - thank you so much. It seems silly but I actually feel relief having someone else tell me. I have been back and forth between all of the cool color guides and just couldn’t confidently place myself. Now I am all excited to clean my closet! :-)
Thank you so much! This is a big help! I did the self analysis and kept going back and forth on this. It is good to know that I can bridge the gap. I will look into purchasing the correct color fan!"
Looking forward to ordering new color cards. I am approaching retirement and will be working on my retirement wardrobe.Many Thanks,"