April Color Palette of the Month
This month's color palette was inspired by this month's featured trending colors: Spun Sugar and Coca Mocha. You'll see both colors in the stores. This color palette will help you find creative and stylish ways to wear these to popular colors. Scroll down to find your pinnable color palette and color wheel.
I placed the colors on the color wheel so that you can see which colors are cool or warm. Plus, which colors are bright or soft. If you know your color type, you can use the color wheel to identify which colors will flatter you. If you don't know your color type yet, take the free course "3 Steps To Discovering Your Best Colors".
Do you love color as much as I do?
I admit, I'm a total geek about color and color theory. That's why I dedicated an entire membership to color inspiration. Inside of Colorful U, you get access to the monthly color inspiration which includes:
- A Capsule Wardrobe of the Month based on the color palette of the month with LINKS!
- Printable CMYK files of the April color palette and the color wheel
- The color palette and color wheel numbered so that you can see which color is which on the color wheel
- A video explaining the color theory behind the color palette.
- Printable color swatches that have the color types the color will look best on, the color name, the YCS color wheel number, temperature and chroma.
- Stylish color combinations for each color type using just this color palette to inspire you.
Pin this month's color palette and color wheel (below)
Check out the Capsule Wardrobe of the Month based on this color palette.
- Posted in Category_Blog, color palette of the month, color theory, cool color palette, warm color palette