How To Take A Good Selfie
Here are some guidelines to help you take a good quality photo for an online color analysis. It's important to have as accurate of a photo as possible, whether you're doing your own color analysis or submitting your photo for a personal color analysis.
If you choose not to follow these guidelines, the lighting will likely be off and you'll have skewed results.
- It's always better to have someone take your photo for you, but a selfie is just as good.
- Take a photo of your head and shoulders, not your entire body
- Include your hair in the photo
- Avoid wearing makeup
- BEST: Take your photo outside early in the morning or on an overcast day
- OK: Take your photo facing a north-facing bright window during the day.
Turn off the indoor lights.
- AVOID: Bright sunlight, shadows, shade, inside of your car, indoor lighting
- Smile gently with your mouth closed. Big smiles are great but they make your eyes squint.
- Posted in module1